Highfield Boats Launches New North American Website
Leading Aluminum RIB Builder Highfield Boats Launches New North American Website
CANTON, GA – February 25, 2021 – Highfield Boats, the world’s leading manufacturer of aluminum rigid inflatable boats (RIBS) and tenders, is pleased to announce the launch of its new website designed for the North American market: https://highfieldnorthamerica.com/. The website features a new look, more video content, a virtual showroom with a special focus on the Highfield Sport RIB Collection of luxury yacht tenders for North American customers, and highly engaging stories about Highfield owners and the adventures they pursue in their RIBS as they “Dare to Explore”.
“With the continued sales growth in North America that Highfield Boats has experienced over the past few years, it became apparent that one global website for the brand was not enough,” said Michael Carroll, marketing and business development, Highfield Boats USA. “The North American consumer has different preferences than consumers in other markets and the website needed to communicate to and prioritize this consumer. In 2020, with the challenges of COVID-19 and the cancellation of nearly all boat shows, this project became urgent. An improved online presence was critical, allowing customers to see the new models when they were not able to attend shows and might not be comfortable going to a dealer showroom in person.”
The new website’s key features include:
- Very clean look to support the high-end nature of Highfield RIBs
- Video integration to bring the experience of boating in a Highfield alive online, including new lifestyle videos of each model with action and music.
- Focus on Highfield Sport RIBs, luxury yacht tenders for the North American market
- New virtual 3D Showroom using Matterport camera technology, which allows customers to walk virtually through the showroom and go onboard some of the larger models
- Better access to specifications and other relevant information for each model
- All specifications pages have General Arrangement (GA) Drawings as well as Chock Drawings for each model. All owner’s manuals and brochure files have been updated and are available through the site with links to the specific model’s page.
- Improved dealer search for North American customers, including new “Get a Quote” tool.
- New “Highfield Adventures” section showcasing exciting Highfield owner-generated content showing photos and video of Ribs in use in real life as part of the Highfield “Ambassador” program: https://highfieldnorthamerica.com/highfield-adventures.
“The imagery and video from our Highfield Ambassadors and the stories of each of their journeys is so powerful we wanted to share them with others,” Carroll said. “These are real people living their lives in a way that is an inspiration to others and shows what people are really doing with our boats. This section continues to grow as we meet and partner with more Highfield owners like these.”